I would like personally thank you for visiting my site. It has been created to be both informative and educational, so as to illustrate which marketing, communication and business options and technologies are available today, as well as where my background, proficiency and global experience can meet your needs, goals and expectations.
For more than 20 years I provide strategic and tactical solutions to organizations and individuals in the U.S. and around the world in the areas of:
- Organizational development (OD) and Continuous Improvement Processes (CIP) programs
- International marketing, including strategies and tactical plans, market research & analysis, surveys, advertising channels, brand awareness, promo and launch campaigns
- Corporate communications, including political analysis and lobbying, institutional, non-profit, governmental relations
- Public relations - strategies and execution (tactical plans, MMR, SM and anti-crisis programs, events)
- Personal marketing and motivation programs, personnel surveys
- Full-scale publishing consulting services
- International business start-ups (market, products, logistics, personnel and industry overview, entering strategy, competitor’s analysis, budgeting etc.)
I hold Ph.D. in Political Sciences, MBA in International Marketing, MA in Journalism and MA in Computer Science.
I have proficiency in several languages, including German and Russian, and bring years of managerial and consulting experience. My portfolio includes numerous full-scale successful launches and international start-ups for leading global companies both in Western, Eastern Europe and in North America.
My career list includes positions of:
- VP Global Corporate Communications at TransMedia Group with the headquarters in Boca Raton, Fl., www.transmediagroup.com
- Managing partner at People Republic Consulting Agency for Corporate Communications, where among clients I served such leading global companies as Berlin Chemie Menarini Group, Mili Healthcare, Schwarzkopf and Henkel, Robert Bosch Corp., Microsoft, Buderus, DHL, Hyundai, KIA, Ukrprominvest, MSL, Alfa Bank, Raiffeisen Bank and others.
- Head of Corporate Communications and Organizational Development (Eastern Europe, Caucasus and Central Asia regions), involving 2000 employees for Robert Bosch LTD, Stuttgart, Germany, www.bosch.com.
- Head of Communications for Glencore International AG, Baar, Switzerland, www.glencore.com
I earned numerous certificates, recognitions and awards, including but not limited to:
- Member of International Association of Business Communicators
- Six Sigma Black Belt Professional by MSI Certified
- Change Management Specialist by MSI Certified
- Change Management Certified Specialist by LudersPartner, Stuttgart, Germany
- Leadership Education & Development Certificate (LeaD) by Bosch Management Development Centre, Austria
- Managerial GRID Program, by Bosch Management Development Centre, Austria
- 360 Grad Interview / Feedback Qualification by Bosch Management Development Centre, Austria
- Conflict Management, Bosch Management Development Centre, Austria
- Presentation Skills, by KMK-TACK
- Performance Management, by TMI
- Coaching for Results, by TMI
- Emotionally Competent Leadership, by TMI
- Winner of World Bosch Brand Competition, 2004, 2006
- Author of over 50 publications in scientific and business editions (2007-2010)
- Guest speaker on 13 European conferences, including 'The Economist', EBA, American Chamber of Commerce, IPRA, TMI Forum etc.
- Lectured Organizational Development Course for students with major in Journalism in National Taras Shevchenko University (2010)
- Chief Editor of Bosch Regional Newsletter for Employees 'Vedomosti Bosch', 2002- 2007
- Implemented over 15 strategic international development programs for the global leading companies, such as 'Regionalization' ,'Verticalization', 'Global Net', 'BeQIK', Traveling over customer's values', 'RUBiK future' etc.
- Awarded for best anti-crisis strategy among European Bosch subsidiaries (2008)
- Brought 'People Republic Consulting' Agency to #3 among best Corporate Communications Agencies in Ukraine (2007-2010)